Monday, August 8, 2011

A vision Board kind of day!

 Saturday I left work exhausted and fighting negative vibes from my work shift. We were supposed to go to a friends Birthday celebration in Rancho Sante Fe and so I showered and we headed over. 
Have you ever arrived somewhere and felt at peace instantly.... like you had been there a hundred times  before. Well, as we pulled up to this house I found myself having that feeling of sinking into a super cozy chair after a long hard day of work. 
We have an amazing group of friends in our life that truly have become family. I have come to love them and look forward to sharing many music tours with them and their kids. 
We walked through the amazing garden picking our food fresh from the plants and trees. Ash snacking on tomatoes and strawberries. 
Frank and Terry cooked an unbelievable dinner from the food we had brought back from the garden and we all sat outside enjoying each others company. 

Ash swam in the pool and threw the ball for the dog in the yard and jumped in the jumpy house with Alejandro.... 
After dinner we had handmade raw ice cream, with to die for Gluten free sugarless cupcakes.... I laid on the massage table and enjoyed a massage from my friend Christine and some great energy work...followed by an Osteopathy treatment from her and her mom. Are you kidding me this day rocks! We got the kids to bed, Paul also received a massage and treatment from the Christine and Terry.... and we finished off the evening with a night swim in the bathwater temp pool outside. Laughing for hours in good company for sure. It was one of the most enjoyable days of my entire life. 
It may seem silly... or the house may not look so super amazing to you and you cant figure out why this chain of events was so special to me but the energy and vibe that we had going was what I am talking about! Paul and I have built our whole married adult life together around a specific vibe.... and to make friends that are music and love and laughter and health is something great! 



Thank you to our friends.... I wish I had more pictures of outside to post and show. I will be placing photos of this house on my vision board :-) Thanks for recharging us and reminding us of the things we are thankful for in life everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment